Finally! My first post!
Yes – my first post – for a blog I established over a year ago!
Why the delay?
Life interrupted. Life has been fun ~yet hectic. As far as music photography is concerned, I finally set up a website – www.Rocklust.com Though it includes many photos, you may be surprised to learn that I haven’t even uploaded 1% of all my photos. Slowly, but surely, the other 99% will be uploaded. Feel free to request particular band photos … and I will prioritise.
At the moment I am in Dubai, visiting my fabulous brother and his beautiful family. I am also catching up with my lovely friend Sara and her husband Chris. It feels surreal being surrounded by close family and friends in another part of the world. Dreamlike and magical.
I am quite an InstagramAddict.
Feel free to follow me: http://instagram.com/rocklust
So what will my blog be about?
- Hanging out with family and friends
- The music scene
- Photos I have taken – or am about to take
- Musicians I have interviewed
- Live gigs /cds I have reviewed
As if that wasn’t enough, I’ll let you know how I’m going with a music tour I’m organising for a friend of mine.
I hope you will join me on my Magical Mystery Music Photography Tour.